Monday, August 19, 2019

Time Strategies

Time management is something I really want to work on this semester. I want to be able to have a good work/fun balance since it is my last year here at OU and I want to leave of memories that outside of me working in the Biz.

The two articles I read were:

How Checklists Train Your Brain to Be More Productive and Goal-Orientated

3 Steps to Recapture Time

The reason I chose the checklist one was because checklists are how I frequently make my to-do list. It reminded me to always make it obtainable and small, so I can check more stuff off and feel more productive while getting things done. I like the 3 Steps to Recapture Time because there's so many times when it feels like you waste your time when you could be productive. I liked how it talked about how you can say no to things you don't have the time for or don't want to do. It's a good reminder I think everyone needs.

I think my biggest challenge will just be staying on top of things and making sure that nothing I need to get done gets pushed aside until it's too close to ignore any longer.

Procrastination Quote from Flickr Images

No comments:

Post a Comment