Monday, August 19, 2019

Assignments

Looking at the assignments, I think I'm most excited about the semester long project. Right now the portfolio is probably what I'm leaning towards doing, though that might change as the semester goes on. I think it would be really cool to keep editing and revising something and just getting to make it the best that I can. I haven't taken a lot of online classes, but I really like the setup of the class. I like how I can go at my own pace while still having deadlines that mean I don't end up scrambling at the end of the semester. I also like the points system meaning once I get to the number of points for the grade I'm comfortable with, I can stop. It's been a while since I've done a creative class so I'm excited for that aspect too.  As for the extra credit, I think the Wikipedia Trails assignment interests me the most because I think it'll be a fun way to learn about a lot of new information and see how related topics can be.

Paper and Pen from Flickr Images

No comments:

Post a Comment