Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Wikipedia Trails: From Yashodharman to Ghaziabad

First: Yashodharman

This is where I left off last week. The Wikipedia page isn't long though and I learned a lot about the King, so I decided to learn more about his dynasty.

Next: Aulikaras

Since the era is from so long ago, there's not a ton that can be learned about the Aulikaras, but there is a stone that has helped bring new information about them to life.

Next: Risthal Inscription

Since this stone seemed to have a lot of information, I decided it would be the best option for my next link. This page had a ton of information, including the full inscription of it.


Last: Ghaziabad

This was the location the Risthal Inscription was found in. While I've had a lot of time learning about ancient India, I was really curious about what modern India was like and hoped that clucking on a city name would get me close to where I wanted to be.

Portrait of Tormana from Risthal Inscription from Source

No comments:

Post a Comment