Monday, September 30, 2019

Wikipedia Trails: From Ghaziabad to Uttar Pradesh

Start: Ghaziabad

Last week, I said that I wanted to look more into modern India, so that's why I picked Ghaziabad. It talked a lot about the different religions and people of the area and it was cool to see how unified everything seemed to be.


Next: Jawalharlal Nehru Stadium

This stadium is in Ghaziabad and was described as a 'multi-purpose stadium' so I was curious what that meant for Indian sports. I knew for America it would be a football, soccer combination. It seems in India it means a cricket and soccer combination


Next: Uttar Pradesh Cricket Team

This is the main cricket team that calls the Jawalharlal Nehru Stadium it's home. Since cricket is a less known sport here in America, I clicked on this to learn more about it.


Last: Uttar Pradesh

Uttar Pradesh seemed to be a larger state of Ghaziabad so I clicked on it to learn more about Indian geography and how that worked. It's actually the most populous state in India and in where the Taj Mahal is located, so I'm really excited to explore it more next week.


Taj Mahal from Source

No comments:

Post a Comment