Friday, September 20, 2019

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

Reflection:

I think I've been doing a really good job of complimenting peoples stories and telling them the things I like, but I usually don't get real feedback on stories unless its for the 150 word ones. I think I overall need to get better about telling people different things they can do to take their story the extra mile. I think the feedback I'm getting back is good and also thinks the feedback strategies are helping me a lot too. I do feel like I'm getting to know people. Since I'm doing the extra comments, I've read everyone's introduction and also enjoy reading about their favorite place because it seems like a smaller way to get to know a detail about them. I think moving forward I just need to make sure I'm helping people improve and not just focusing on how great they are.

A Remainder from Source

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess, I completely agree with what you said in your post. I think that I am doing well when commenting on others blogs. However, I am also trying to focus more on giving constructive feedback that people in the class can use to improve their blog. I am happy that we are having to learn about feedback because I think learning about it is important for improvement.

    ReplyDelete