Friday, October 25, 2019

Wikipedia Trails: From India to Prime Minster of India

First: India

While going through the India Wikipedia page, I started to think about what I wanted to focus on for the next portion of my Wikipedia Trails. I figured that I wanted to learn more about culture so I scrolled down to that section and picked my next link based on what I found there.

Next: Caste System in India

The Caste System is a big part of what most people know about Indian culture. I wanted to explore this page a bit more because I wanted to find out what the caste system was really about and what it actually meant in Indian culture.

Next: Politics of India

One of the things I learned from the caste system (besides that it still exists) is that it really influences the politics of India. After reading that, I wanted to see what the politics of India really were about.

Last: Prime Minster of India

I didn't realize that India had a prime minster (though it made sense since India was under British colonialism for a while) so decided to end my Wikipedia Trail here so I could learn some more about the prime minsters of India.

Indian Flag from Source

No comments:

Post a Comment